Alicia and I were really inspired to hunt for and then carefully inspect garments in a way I've never done before. We were looking for inspiration. Here's my first attempt at copying something. I just tried to remember how the corsage shirt at j.crew looked-- no pics or anything. Appearantly, I saw one too many embelished tees that day and ended up with something that didn't really look like the inspiration. Well, what do you think? Is it worth the extra 20 bucks to just buy the original? (The tee I started with was $10 and the embelishments came from a tired tee.)
original:
http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Shop_By_Category/knitstees/perfectfittees/PRDOVR~14973/14973.jsp
and here's my "interpretation":


I love it! So much better than a plain T, and way better than paying for the J. Crew version!
ReplyDeleteThank you for dinner. The tacos and salsa were so good. And for some reason, the corn really hit the spot!
Love it! I should've done mine with you... :( Looks sooo good!
ReplyDeleteUm....you did a better job than JCrew. Maybe that's because you didn't send it to get manufactured and you actually made it with love and time. :) But seriously it's way cute. It is better than a plain T. You should do a class on this!
ReplyDelete