Have you opened your new Costco coupons? You'll see 3 bucks off of this:
and a 3 bag limit. Sad. We bought all three on Thursday, and now there's one bag left. We chopped it up and put it on blueberry salads (thanks for the inspiration, Kayla!) and ate it one little sqare at a time. And just for reference; this retails for $20 (yeah, right!), is on Amazon for $15, in Costco for $9, and with a coupon... really cheap!
yum. i need a costco membership.
ReplyDeleteThat looks SO very yummy! I can't wait for your apt either!
ReplyDelete(hmm... I thought I commented on this? I guess I typed it out and forgot to hit 'Post Comment.' Anyway...)
ReplyDeleteI went to Costco yesterday and guess what I got!? You can come pick it up whenever you want, or I'll bring it by sometime this week. I need to return your foil! (I knew I was forgetting something Sunday when you left)
Uh... I owe you some change.
ReplyDeleteTrav brought two home tonight ($5 each!) and I just tried it - UH-MAZING!!!!! I want to eat the whole bag!!!!!!!!!!!! that girl who's giving you the bags she bought is CU-RAZY! Gotta get more.
ReplyDeletelike all my ghetto speak?
ReplyDelete