Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Life as a Novela

Call me Mili, Marichuy, or Paloma... This is how I imagine my life as a novela:

I live in an old mansion on the river with beautiful gardens and occasional rain showers.


I sometimes find my simple problems overwhelming, and I fret over them

in my elegant courtyard.

It's not a totally serious novela; I try to give viewers some comic relief.


After which, things are much clearer.

I have a handsome love interest who lives at a different elegant mansion

on the other side of the river.

Sometimes I wish for a different life...





...even though all the viewers see...

...that it's already perfect.

5 comments:

  1. okay... where are you? and in mimicing the statuette, you need to stretch out your right arm, otherwise oddly perfect. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be my favorite blog post.

    Today was fun! But it WAS permanent marker. Why!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! ...where is this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first part is at the Cummer Museum (where Kayla had her reception!!), and the second is at the Club Continental in Orange Park at one of my students' weddings. Both so pretty.

    ReplyDelete