My favorites are the 3 China ones and the piecrust button. Oh, and I love the button lady.
that place has so much STUFF. i've never noticed the buttons. hope you have a good weekend. did you decide to go?
ha - the "plastic goofie" one is the only one I read the name of, which makes your comment below the picture especially poignant!
okay, I finally took a closer look; here are my faves: black glass, glass mirror, paperweight, and milkglass piecrust - I guess I like glass buttons! but I also like the fleck on bone and circa 1850 rubber ones
oh yeah, and the corozo!!
My favorites are the 3 China ones and the piecrust button. Oh, and I love the button lady.
ReplyDeletethat place has so much STUFF. i've never noticed the buttons. hope you have a good weekend. did you decide to go?
ReplyDeleteha - the "plastic goofie" one is the only one I read the name of, which makes your comment below the picture especially poignant!
ReplyDeleteokay, I finally took a closer look; here are my faves: black glass, glass mirror, paperweight, and milkglass piecrust - I guess I like glass buttons! but I also like the fleck on bone and circa 1850 rubber ones
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, and the corozo!!
ReplyDelete