I knew Friday would be a special day: a trip to the beach with school, a sewing date with friends...
Here is how it started:
A "healthy" lunch packed for Noah by himself.
A morning at work grading essays, a quick change for Janneke and me (and the student of the week!),
(Good choice because they have so many TVs-- and huge windows, but it's better than being stuck at the Gap for an hour.)
a phone call to Michelle to let her know I would be late for the sewing date, to which she asked, "Didn't you get my message? Erin (our other sewing partner) had her baby." A week and a half early. This baby is as kind and considerate as his mother!
A detour to the Gap,
for an hour,
a quick stop to get those glasses, a late drive home.
That was Noah's lunch on Friday? ...and that's what he packed again for Saturday? We need to broaden his horizon and teach him the food pyramid.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???? !!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteokay, now that I've had time to process this... you didn't pack any veggies for Noah????? j/k. Glad you didn't get sucked up by the whirling vortex.
ReplyDeleteJulie, oh wow, what a crazy yet exciting day. Happy Birthday today the 13th of July!!!! I've been thinking of you today. I miss you tons. BTW the orange flowers you planted (not sure of the name) are blooming next door and look so great, they remind me of you and how cute you always looked gardening in your nice clothing. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Julie! I found your blog from Alicia's blog, which I also just recently found :). I'm glad I found it. I have a blog as well now, just started it. www.swindlersonthebridge.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete