It proved impossible to get everyone together for one picture.
One of my juniors, and my freshman girls. Three of my boys didn't make it.
I know, I know. At this point you're thinking I mixed up Seminary Graduation pictures with some supermodel casting, right? But these are really my kids, believe it or not. Evidence: I'm holding my scriptures; who would take those to a supermodel casting? AND there's a picture of Jesus behind us. So there. I can honestly tell you three things about this group:1) They always look this good-- even really early in the morning after staying up to study, or text, or do whatever crazy (not too crazy, mind you) things they do.
2) To further prove this point but make a new one that has fascinated (and troubled) me all year-- I have the most zits out of any of these kids.
3) They are even more gorgeous on the inside. They are brilliant and kind and amazing and... They make me crazy lots of the time, but I can't help but love them and imagine that maybe I feel a fraction of what Christ feels for each of them.
Only 2 days left. :(/:)
No comments:
Post a Comment