I saw some of the burp rags I'd made after they had been washed, and it inspired me to change my approach. I wanted these to match Erin's nursery (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2974110). Here's what I came up with:

Some bubble fabric and blue ric rac that looks like waves. And guess what?

A fish applique traced from the computer print out. He has a tiny eye. Alicia, do you like this fabric?
And most exciting of all... no fraying! This was Michelle's idea.
Some bubble fabric and blue ric rac that looks like waves. And guess what?
A fish applique traced from the computer print out. He has a tiny eye. Alicia, do you like this fabric?
I took cute pictures of beautiful Erin during her shower, but considering she was talking in all of them, none of them are very flattering. I'll leave those out as I hope all of you would do the same for me!
I'm glad to see "esme" getting good use! those are WAY cute. You have to teach me your new techniques!
ReplyDeletethose look so good! i love the colors. is she having a boy?
ReplyDeleteJulie, I love the burp cloths. They are perfect! You did a great job picking out the fabric. Also, thanks for being considerate about those talking pictures- I would give you the same consideration too! It was such a fun shower!
ReplyDelete